Pure White on Poplar Sample
Dimensions: 4"W 5"H 1"Thick
Our solid poplar wood is kiln dried to prevent warping and cupping. Our poplar finishes are suitable for table bases only. We use water-based, Low VOC industrial grade paints for a durable & long-lasting finish, yet enviromentally friendly finish.
Looking to color coordinate or match? Our Pure White on Poplar finish is painted from the commecial line of paints at Sherwin Williams in their "Pure White". Sheen level is satin.
Let's Talk Lumber...
Our poplar wood is kiln dried and sustainably forested. Poplar wood is known for its flat grain that once painted, the solid surface highlighs only the painted color, showing virtually no wood grain. We use the most premium grade poplar to ensure the ultimate quality in each piece.
Durable Eco-Friendly Finishes...
We believe in well made, durable, long lasting furniture. Our poplar wood finishes are done using industrial grade paints that are very durable for the busiest households and businesses. Our paints are made from a water-based, eco-friendly, and very low VOC formulas.
Use only a soft non-abrasive cloth dampened with clean water. A mild detergent, like liquid dish soap, can be used when needed. The coating provides protection from spills. However, to prevent blemishes in the finish, do not neglect spills for an extended period of time. Never use acidic, oil-base cleaners, or those with any harsh chemicals.
- Made in USA using high quality authentically pure materials and real hardwood.
- From our Rhode Island factory to your door step, allowing for fair and competitive prices.
- Hand crafted to order, allowing for limitless customization so you receive exactly what you need and want.
- One-on-One free design advice from an actual person.
- Design driven and quality focused - We want you to have nothing but the best!
- 30 day returns on standard sized tables and designs*
- Unlimited furniture delivery*- restrictions may apply.