Natural Reclaimed Oak Sample
Dimensions: 4"W 5"H 1"Thick
Our natural reclaimed wood is sealed with a plant based, non-toxic ultra durable sealer deisgn for both residential and commericial use. The clear coating excentuates the woods natural beauty. On a larger surface, like a table top, you will see warm and light tones of both honey and golden yellow, and cinnamon. Large checks, knots, and holes in the reclaimed wood are filled with a black epoxy for a sleek and timeless look. However, tiny holes are left to not take away the character of the wood.
When ordering your sample, keep in mind that no two boards are ever alike. Your sample represents just a part of the finish, not the entire finish. Our reclaimed wood finishes are not uniform due to the inherent character of reclaimed oak. A variance in color tone and texture should be expeced and celebrated.
Our reclaimed oak wood will show original saw mill marks, wormholes, checks, and a variance in tone from the naturally aging patina. These are inherent characterics that should be celebrated as no two boards are every alike.
How To Clean Our Solid Wood Table Tops
Use only a soft non-abrasive cloth dampened with clean water. A mild detergent, like liquid dish soap, can be used when needed. The coating provides protection from spills. However, to prevent blemishes in the finish, do not neglect spills for an extended period of time. Never use acidic, oil-base cleaners, or those with any harsh chemicals.
- Made in USA using high quality authentically pure materials and real hardwood.
- From our Rhode Island factory to your door step, allowing for fair and competitive prices.
- Hand crafted to order, allowing for limitless customization so you receive exactly what you need and want.
- One-on-One free design advice from an actual person.
- Design driven and quality focused - We want you to have nothing but the best!
- 30 day returns on standard sized tables and designs*
- Unlimited furniture delivery*- restrictions may apply.