New White Oak Sample
Our solid American white oak wood is kiln dried to prevent warping and cupping. The finish is done by applying a non-pigmented sealer. This gives the wood the look and color of unfinished white oak, yet provides a smooth feel to the touch. Sheen level is matte.
We use water-based, Low VOC industrial grade top coats for a durable & long-lasting, yet enviromentally friendly finish.
American white oak prized for its natural color and beautiful wood grain. We use the most premium grade to ensure the ultimate quality in each piece. Like any natural sealed woods, expect a variance in tone and grain pattern as no two wood boards are ever alike.
Use only a soft non-abrasive cloth dampened with clean water. A mild detergent, like liquid dish soap, can be used when needed. The coating provides protection from spills. However, to prevent blemishes in the finish, do not neglect spills for an extended period of time. Never use acidic, oil-base cleaners, or those with any harsh chemicals.
- Made in USA using high quality authentically pure materials and real hardwood.
- From our Rhode Island factory to your door step, allowing for fair and competitive prices.
- Hand crafted to order, allowing for limitless customization so you receive exactly what you need and want.
- One-on-One free design advice from an actual person.
- Design driven and quality focused - We want you to have nothing but the best!
- 30 day returns on standard sized tables and designs*
- Unlimited furniture delivery*- restrictions may apply.