Driftwood Gray on Reclaimed Oak Sample
Light grey with taupe-like undertones in a matte sheen. Due to the nature of reclaimed wood, expect a variance in tone and texture. Sawmill marks, worm holes, checks, and cracks are all inherent characteristics that should be expected and celebrated.
*Please note, Epoxy is used to fill out larger imperfections in the wood. The Epoxy color is black and therefore complimentary to the natural characteristics of the wood.
- Made in USA using high quality authentically pure materials and real hardwood.
- From our Rhode Island factory to your door step, allowing for fair and competitive prices.
- Hand crafted to order, allowing for limitless customization so you receive exactly what you need and want.
- One-on-One free design advice from an actual person.
- Design driven and quality focused - We want you to have nothing but the best!
- 30 day returns on standard sized tables and designs*
- Unlimited furniture delivery*- restrictions may apply.