French Trestle White Oak Wood Dining Table
Estimated Lead Time: 8-10 weeks from order date. Rush production options are available. Contact Us to learn more.
Care Instructions: Simply clean with mild soap and a non-abrasive cloth or sponge. Additional details product care information can be seen on our Care Guide page.
Shipping Rates: Unlimited flat rate White Glove delivery for $349. Or Free Standard curbside shipping. View our Shipping Policies for details.
Finish Samples: Try before you buy! Order Finish Samples.
Unlimited Customization: Need more options? Send Us a Message with your request!
Return Policy: 30 Day return policy on stanrdard orders*. View our Return Policy.
Need Design Help? Book a 1-on-1 design consultation today!
Let's Talk Lumber...
Our American white oak is kiln dried wood, prized for their natural color and beautiful wood grain. We use the most premium grade to ensure the ultimate quality in each piece. Like any natural sealed woods, expect a variance in tone and grain pattern as no two wood boards are ever alike.
How Durable Is Our Finish?
Our white oak tables are finished with a durable water-based sealer that does not pigment the wood. This non-pigmented sealer is designed to retain the appearance of unfinished white oak wood, but provide a smooth to the touch finish in a matte sheen. The top coat is used in high traffic areas like basketball courts and floors, so in your dining room it's bound to hold up to even the busiest of households!
How Do I Maintain The Finish?
No maintainence is required. Just simply clean with mild soap like dish soap, water, and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth. Additional care instructions can be found here: Care Guide
- Product care guide
- All tables are available in custom sizes, thickness, and shapes
- Handcrafted in Rhode Island using sophisticated joinery
- Classic and on-trend finishes that elevate your space
- Kiln dried domestic hardwoods
- Eco friendly durable finishes
- Standard thickness is 1.5”, custom thickness is available.
- Standard edge profile is eased, custom edging available.
- Custom finishes and cut outs available
- Contact our design team to request a custom estimate today
- Finish sample available here
Simply clean with non-abrasive sponge or cloth using a mild detergent like dishsoap. Use a trivet whenever placing something too hot to hold onto the surface. Avoid abrasive, harsh, and oil based cleaners. A flower vase or any plants with sitting water should have a trivet place underneath as well.
- Made in USA using high quality authentically pure materials and real hardwood.
- From our Rhode Island factory to your door step, allowing for fair and competitive prices.
- Hand crafted to order, allowing for limitless customization so you receive exactly what you need and want.
- One-on-One free design advice from an actual person.
- Design driven and quality focused - We want you to have nothing but the best!
- 30 day returns on standard sized tables and designs*
- Unlimited furniture delivery*- restrictions may apply.