French Trestle Copper Top Dining Table
Estimated Lead Time: 8-10 weeks from order date. Rush production options are available. Contact Us to learn more.
Care Instructions: Simply clean with mild soap and a non-abrasive cloth or sponge. Additional details product care information can be seen on our Care Guide page.
Shipping Rates: Unlimited flat rate White Glove delivery for $349. Or Free Standard curbside shipping. View our Shipping Policies for details.
Finish Samples: Try before you buy! Order Finish Samples.
Unlimited Customization: Need more options? Send Us a Message with your request!
Return Policy: 30 Day return policy on stanrdard orders*. View our Return Policy.
Need Design Help? Book a 1-on-1 design consultation today!
About Our Copper Patina Finish:
Our copper patina is a hand applied application that results in a beautifual mottled and distressed aged patterns that are reminescent of naturally aging copper. Please note, no two finishes are ever alike. Expect a variance in tone and character from what is displayed in the finish samples on this page. The color tone will reassembled an aged penny. We seal our tops with a durable clear coat that with proper care, requires no maintainince and will last a lifetime. For care instructions, see below.
- Product care guide
- All copper tops are available in custom sizes, thickness, and shapes
- Handcrafted in Rhode Island using superior craftsmanship
- Real pure copper sheet laminated over a plywood substrate core
- Artisan copper patina applied and sealed to protect against ring marks and staining
- All corners are soldered to a softened 90 degree to ensure not sharp edges
- Standard thickness is 1.5”, custom thickness is available.
- Standard edge profile is eased, custom cut outs and edging available.
- Contact our design team to request a custom estimate today.
- Finish sample available here.
Simply clean with non-abrasive sponge or cloth using a mild detergent like dishsoap. Use a trivet whenever placing something too hot to hold onto the surface. Avoid abrasive, harsh chemicals, and oil based cleaners. A flower vase, any plants, or anything with sitting liquids should have a trivet place underneath to avoid excessive moisure on the surface. Spills should be wiped off in a reasonable about of time (like after your meal) and not neglected, especially if they are acidic.
- Made in USA using high quality authentically pure materials and real hardwood.
- From our Rhode Island factory to your door step, allowing for fair and competitive prices.
- Hand crafted to order, allowing for limitless customization so you receive exactly what you need and want.
- One-on-One free design advice from an actual person.
- Design driven and quality focused - We want you to have nothing but the best!
- Unlimited furniture delivery*- restrictions may apply.