Cambridge Copper Top Dining Table
- Product care guide
- All copper tops are available in custom sizes, thickness, and shapes
- Handcrafted in Rhode Island using superior craftsmanship
- Real pure copper sheet laminated over a plywood substrate core
- Artisan copper patina applied and sealed to protect against ring marks and staining
- All corners are soldered to a softened 90 degree to ensure not sharp edges
- Standard thickness is 1.5”, custom thickness is available.
- Standard edge profile is eased, custom cut outs and edging available.
- Contact our design team to request a custom estimate today.
- Finish sample available here.
Simply clean with non-abrasive sponge or cloth using a mild detergent like dishsoap. Use a trivet whenever placing something too hot to hold onto the surface. Avoid abrasive, harsh, and oil based cleaners. A flower vase or any plants with sitting water should have a trivet place underneath as well.
- Made in USA using high quality authentically pure materials and real hardwood.
- From our Rhode Island factory to your door step, allowing for fair and competitive prices.
- Hand crafted to order, allowing for limitless customization so you receive exactly what you need and want.
- One-on-One free design advice from an actual person.
- Design driven and quality focused - We want you to have nothing but the best!
- 30 day returns on standard sized tables and designs*
- Unlimited furniture delivery*- restrictions may apply.